Criteria for Donations
The criteria for an organization to receive a charitable donation from Thai Express:
- They must be involved in the company’s four areas of focus: community, health, education, environment
- They must be registered as a charity and Thai Express must receive a charitable donation receipt.
- The organization’s activities must mainly rely on volunteers.
- Administration expenses cannot exceed 15% of revenues.
- Have written long-term goals and objectives;
- Be in line with Thai Express’s culture, values and business objectives
Please note the request must be accompanied by supporting documents demonstrating the contribution of the organization or project to improving quality of life in the community. An appendix may be included to present a detailed description of the project or the organization and any other relevant documentation.